Meet Women Like You
"We developed Redzone classes for women only who were seeking a more fit life, but who couldn't find the help and support they needed to be successful in a typical mainstream gym. Our group training combines the power of full body workouts that burns calories with the energy,camaraderie and fun of playing in a group. The end result...Whatever you want to do in life, group training will help you do it quicker, better and longer." Co-Owners Glenn and Luis.
What’s our secret?
Like all great organizations, over the 12 years we’ve grown through word of mouth. Our clients can’t wait to tell others about the incredible fitness, energy, and camaraderie they find at redzone FITNESS.
And membership at RedZone facility is strictly limited to 300 women. Once our facility is out of spots, we are forced to create an ongoing waiting list.
We do this to ensure the highest levels of personal attention from RedZone coaches and support from management. We could grow bigger and accept more members, but that would jeopardize our proven model for success.
Who is Red Zone Fitness Training For?
Women of all different backgrounds, abilities, ages and sizes get the results they want. So there really is nobody we can’t help.
Friendly, Expert Guidance In a Supportive, Structured, Motivational and Accountable Program: All our instructors are fitness professionals. This is all they do.
They are all Nationally certified with years and years of experience and a long track record of success. They are all respectful and supportive, but they also know how to motivate and lead, helping bring out the best in you and get you into the best shape of your life. Red Zone training classes for women is a structured, proven program providing the accountability, inspiration and expert guidance you need to transform your body and your life.
- Overweight women of all ages: Whether you have 10 pounds to lose, or 100, are 25 or 60 years young, we can get you to your goal faster, and with more certainty than any other option available to you. Women gain a tremendous amount of self-esteem and self-confidence through the power of exercise.
- Beginner exercisers of all ages: If you’ve never done a push-up or sit-up or never been athletic, you won’t feel out of place here. Although we run Red Zone Fitness Classes as a group, it’s set up to accommodate ALL women, from beginner to advanced exercisers. We know precisely how to match the workouts to the individual, so you always get exactly what you need.
- Teens: If your female children are interested…they are welcome. Ages 13-19 (with parental approval) can get started early developing healthy habits that serve them their entire lives. It is one of THE greatest gifts you could ever give you child. Plus, because Red Zone Fitness is so much fun, they’ll never be bored with our new, dynamic and exciting programs.
- Women who want a fitness “jump-start”: If you were once very active and fit and had that fantastic, firm, feminine and fit body, but got caught up in professional or domestic responsibilities and sort of “lost your way” – now you can get that jump start you need to get back on track…and stay there. Nothing can get you off to a faster and more certainly positive start than Red Zone Fitness by Gables Fitness.
- New Mothers: It is very common for new mothers to struggle to get back to their pre-pregnancy shape. And it’s totally understandable with all the demands on your time. But if you’re ready to get your body back…even better and sexier than before…this is how to do it.
- Women who need accountability, support and motivation: There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. In fact, the vast majority of people fall into this category when it comes to fitness and weight loss. Friends and family are well-intentioned, but it’s too easy to make excuses to them, and they’re simply not “trained” to provide the right kind of accountability, support and motivation, and certainly not the right kind of expert guidance. We are.
- Body-conscious women: If the idea of putting on shorts and exercising makes you a little uncomfortable, we understand. And you’re not alone. Many women come to us like this, quickly realize other women in the group are just like them, and instantly relax, feeling the camaraderie and lack of judgment. This is one of the reasons our Red Zone Fitness Classes is for women only – so you can feel more comfortable and get moving – gaining more confidence with each passing workout. Within a week or two, you will look back and giggle at yourself for feeling self-conscious. Because your body and attitude will change dramatically. Nothing can bring a woman out of her “shell” and allow her to fully enjoy life more than this.
- Busy professional women: Time is at a premium for you and you need to fit in an energizing workout fast and early, before the “heat” gets turned up on your day. Nothing will prepare you to enter the workplace arena and compete at the highest level possible better than an intense, heart-pounding workout first thing in the morning or in the evening.