8 Week Transformation Challenge Resources
These resources are for our 8 Week Transformation Programs. They are detailed and provide a Shopping list and actual samples of meal planning for the day.
No need to count calories
We recommend beginning with hand-size portion estimating instead. Here how it works:
- Your palm determines your protein portions. On average that will provide 3oz to 4oz of protein.
- Close your hand a make a fist. On average this will determine your favorable carb portion. This works for sweet potato and baked potato. When it comes to brown rice, quinoa and oatmeal, we recommend measure 1/2 to 1 cup cooked. Your carb portion on average is 30 to 40 grams and remember ideal times are first meal and after your RedZone Workouts.
- For fruits we recommend the same closed first portion. Refer to the fruit chart that is in the Nutritional Guide for more accuracy. Remember, we recommend fruits to be eaten with a protein and vegetable. Cannot have a favorable complex carb before the workout? No problem. Choose a simple go to lean protein (Greek Yogurt, Protein Shake, 1/4 cup of nuts) and have it with a fruit. Your intake on fruits will average 20 grams at a meal.
- Your fist determines your veggie portions.
- Your thumb determines your fat portions.
Nutrition Template Samples
Here are samples of nutritional templates based upon the time you workout. It is recommended you read over the nutrition guide (above) to understand the concepts and strategies. These templates provide different food options so show you variety.